Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lovin' the ladies

I am working through Angel Believes' 30 day challenge to get my blogging juices pumping...

Day 02: Something you love about yourself.

Of course, you know this is going to be difficult for me because I'm an over-thinker...

But something I love about myself - are my boobs.

I've got great ta-tas. I'll admit it.

Sure, they're a bit saggier than they were 10 years ago, but nothing that a good bra can't fix.

Although they've gotten in the way a time or two...they have served their purpose, and are now retired from service.

They still make me move up one shirt size than I'd prefer, but my current muffin top thanks them for the extra wiggle-jiggle room.

They're good to me, even though they tend to steal the lime-light when I'm at conferences (usually male-dominated in my field of work).

And we've got an agreement where as long as I keep them harnessed comfortably and securely, they promise to not smack my knees when I walk or my face when I run.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love the 30 Days of Truth idea...thanks, I think I might do it too!