Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Suck it up and suck it in

Dear Spanx,
I wear you to compress my belliness out of its current muffin top shape. Rolling down into a condom ring above my jeans' waistband is not helpful - but a bit painful.
Kthnxbye.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I did. I busted out my Spanx today. Because I wanted to show off my Lycra enhanced waist and butt? No. Because I haven't done laundry in 2 weeks and all of the jeans I can put on without holding my breath have spit-up all over them? Yes.

It was a no biggie errand, but it served as a trial run for the day to day functionality of the delumpifying undergarments. Conclusion: unless I'm planning on going somewhere that I might get a compliment that doesn't involve a cat call from a toothless guy - I'll pass.

Comfort wins again.

No comments: