Thursday, January 27, 2011

My cup runneth over...and over...could someone grab me a towel -- GEEZE

My head is spinning. I've been so busy these last few weeks I really don't know if I'm coming or going.  Once again, I've committed to more side projects - personal and professional - that are filling every waking moment of every day.

I like to be busy, but lordy, it wears on a girl.

I got a new phone 2 weeks ago and still have yet to program any numbers into it.  I've been that busy.


I'm one of those people who hates to be bored. I get all whiny and take share the misery with everyone within 20 miles of me.  Especially in winter.  All cooped up and nothing to do.  With baby who is my exact replica.

We drive each other bonkers on weekends.  BONKERS.

We have  a few fun weekends coming up, so maybe that monotony will be broken.

I've been trying really hard to keep from having a laptop screen between my face and Babygirl's.  Some days, I am better with that than others.

Just one more quick thing...

It's a challenge to get everything done.  To meet my expectations and everyone elses.

I've not looked at a computer screen after 5pm for a couple days now.  I'm excited about that achievement/decision/why-the-hell-is-that-either??

It makes my mornings a little more jumbled, but this may have to be my new routine.

We'll see...

2 comments:

Melisa S. said...

I've done that a few times a week, putting the laptop away after dinner and not looking at it again until the next day. I actually feel better...but then I find I have way too much to catch up on!

Ella said...

I typically do all of my social networky stuff at work (because I'm the best employee ever.. duh) and when I'm home I spend my time with a book, my family, my friends, watching mindnumbing tv or playing games.

Of course, not having kids makes my reasons a LOT different. I guess when I'm done for the day, I'm just done whether or not I force myself to.

I think you should do what is right for you. If that is saying see ya at 5pm? then I say do it!

Love you.