Monday, January 17, 2011

...And Nobody Told Me

I am foregoing my Monday post to announce the launch of AndNobodyToldMe.com.

This is a collaborative mom blog (yes, I'll be contributing) that addresses the parts of parenthood that were graciously - or not - omitted from discussions before you became a mom...


Now, go to that site and check it out!  Shoo!  (Tell your friends, too!)




 Motherhood is a secret society, you’re already a member.

You can follow And Nobody Told Me on Facebook and Twitter.

Also, if you're not following me on Facebook and Twitter - you totally should do that while you're at it!

1 comment:

Stay At Home Babe said...

I LOVE your post scheduled for tomorrow. It spoke to me from word one and I can't wait to see it up there. Thank you so much for being such an important part of making this thing happen. Thank you for your consistency, your creativy and your commitment... wow, that's a lot of c's... Anyway, thanks.