Thursday, November 25, 2010

So Thankful

I have a wonderful life.

While we still have our challenges, I am thankful for my sweet, handsome, compassionate husband; my well-rounded, intelligent step-son; and my spunky, sweet Babygirl.

I am also thankful for the network of close (physical and virtual) friends and family.

Other, less sappy things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving:


Polar fleece
Sprinkle doughnuts
Fluffy blankets
Elastic waistbands
Fuzzy socks
Wireless internet
Flavored vodka
Lip gloss
Baby giggles
Full gas tanks
Chocolate frosting
Big hugs
Sitcoms
Crunchy leaves
Indian buffet
Caffiene
Good hair days
Washed pocket money
Starry nights

...and of course my readers!

One special reader - Deanna - is the winner of yesterday's $50 Hallmark gift card giveaway!  She's going to use her $50 plus 20% off to announce the arrival of their first baby (a girl!) in March!! Congratulations, Deanna! Please email me your mailing address so we can get that gift card to you!

And everyone - don't forget to use the code BABY20 on Hallmark.com to get 20% off your personalized card order!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

No comments: