Friday, February 4, 2011

Ushering in a new YOU

New year's resolutions are funny.

In November and December, they sit comfortably in the future. Something to do on January 1st.  After the stuffing and mashed 'taters, gingerbread men, and champagne are all gone.  Then the new year comes.

Oh no. Now, you have to stick with it.  You've told one too many people.

You buy the gym membership or sets of dvds.  You get the gym shoes and matching workout clothes.  Matching sports bra, too.  No sense in working out if you don't feel good about yourself.

You. are. dedicated.  You do the workouts religiously.  You're sore, but it's good.  You're doing it!

Second week, you missed a couple workouts because your legs were crampy...your cute outfit didn't make it into the wash last night...you're busy.  Next week for reals.

Third week...um, I think the dvd is still in the player. No, wait, the kids wanted to watch their movie. Nevermind.

And it's gone.  Poof.


Maybe when spring rolls around, and I can get out...

Maybe by summer, I'll get into that bathing suit.

Maybe when the kids go back to school, I will totally dedicate the time...

Maybe that'll be my New Year's resolution...

Does this sound familiar?  "It's too hard to count calories and manage points."  "I simply don't have the time to work out 60 minutes a day!!"

That was me.  Guess what... That's STILL ME!

Finally, the program that allowed me to make this transformation...in EIGHT WEEKS is available!!
NO EQUIPMENT NEEDED. SIMPLE MEAL PLAN. 30 MINUTES WORKING OUT 4 DAYS A WEEK!!  That's it!!

For more information, go HERE!

If you don't do this program - do something. Do anything! Start writing that book. Learn a new craft. Call your mom more often!  SOMETHING.

February is the month of love - at least that's Hallmark's plea.

Give some love to yourself!  Mom's are so hell-bent on doing for those that they love that they neglect themselves.  Mark your schedule, make time.  Don't do it because of guilt - don't do it because I or anyone else said you should.  Do it FOR YOU.  Period.

Positivity breeds positivity!

I found my light - my joy - my overall fitness, where will you find yours?

Email me if you do join the How Does She Do It Mom - Mom Fitness Makeover, and I'll invite you to join a Facebook support group.  Having contact with others in the program helped me through the first challenging weeks and gave me so much joy to see the others find their light!

Just an FYI - I get no commission or reimbursement of my endorsement of the How Does She Do It Mom program. This is my own personal testimony and my own real results.  I share this information with hopes that someone that is searching for a better self might push themselves to stand up and take charge.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow! You look great! Congrats!

How Does She Do It Mom said...

All your hard work and commitment and the learning along the way have made this an attainable goal for you!! So proud of you and so happy you found the program that sticks! :)