Thursday, December 2, 2010

So busy

My worklife is so cyclical...feast or famine...

My posting regularity follows this wave.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  Don't forget me inter-world!!

I'm working on sticking to my meat+veggies diet.

By "working" I mean that I backslid a bit yesterday, but I'm avoiding a bag of chocolates that is regularly passed around our meeting table -- so I AM being good.  No pop, no coffee (because I require all the goodies that make coffee not taste like coffee).  Just water.

I did a workout on Tuesday morning and my back disagreed with me.  Well my legs and my back.

And my neck and my abs and my arms.

Ok, the workout totally killed me, but in a good way.

If by "in a good way" means that I groan obscenely if I have to crouch to get the water jug off the bottom shelf of the fridge.

So I'm here - I'm sore, but surviving my first week of my health crazed, no-carb diet.

I haven't bitten anyone yet, so I'm still counting it as a win.

No comments: